It’s been a very long time, I know, but I’m back with a new blogpost! This time a review for The Body Shop Advent Calendar.
This calendar includes 25 full size and mini surprises like mini face masks, full size Banana haircare duo, Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter and more. For €90 you save a lot of money if you compare it with the price of all the products inside the calendar. Believe me!
Have yourself a more sustainable little Christmas with greener ways to gift. Several surprises in this year’s collection include packaging made specially to upcycle. Overall, packaging material has been reduced by in excess of 80 tonnes, cutting over 40 tonnes of paper and over 7 tonnes of plastic.
Too curious and want to know what’s inside? Here’s the full list! Hit me up if you need a review per product.
- Coconut Hand Cream 30ml
- Vitamin C Glow Sheet Mask 18ml
- Bath Lily
- Layers of Fun Nail File
- Coconut Lip Butter 10ml
- Mango Shower Gel 60ml
- Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo 250ml
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask 15ml
- Shea Hand Cream 30ml
- Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel 60ml
- Coconut Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 250ml
- Vitamin E Moisture Cream 50ml
- Nicaraguan Coffee Intense Awakening Mask 15ml
- Banana Truly Nourishing Conditioner 250ml
- Strawberry Softening Body Butter 50ml
- Nairobi Camellia Matte Lip Liquid 8ml
- Vitamin E Quench Sheet Mask 18ml
- British Rose Shower Gel 60ml
- Mango Lip Butter 10ml
- Pink Grapefruit Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash 125ml
- Star Headband
- Seaweed Balance Sheet Mask 18ml
- Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Butter 200ml
Besides that, The Body Shop will work together with Amnesty International Belgium to fight against sexual violence and other kinds of domestic violence this Christmas.
In conclusion. Call your nearby The Body Shop store and collect your Advent Calendar or other products of choice.
Read another review for The Body Shop here.